Thursday, December 10, 2009

some of my favorites....

whew....what a busy week! i have been a picture-takin'/editing fool! love it though! i truly love my job and i feel honored when i get to photograph families and really get to capture the special time they are experiencing in life. this family has known me for years. heather actually threw me my surprise 30th birthday party. (that was only 6 months ago, right?!) anyway, it's been neat watching this couple have children, prosper in their jobs and truly become wonderful adults! thanks for the privilege of calling you friends!
i had to do a solo of this young man because this was one of my favorites of this shoot! i know, i know that i shot my son and nephew just like this, but i loved this picture. the others i took like this were in the evening. i thought this morning son on him made him look angelic (and i am sure his mother would agree that he is!) i remember when this youngun' was born and his mama said they still had the plant that i sent them!
mama and her girls! heather is such a beautiful person inside and out!
this daddy loves his children! this was such a fun photo shoot. this family is just full of personality and the dad is quite a character!
what a cute family!

No comments: