Friday, November 14, 2008

207 Days....

Can you tell Malaena isn't quite happy?! She's wanting to climb the 20 stairs behind her. I tried to get an action shot but she's too fast!
Can you believe this is a sick Malae?! She was up from 1am-5am. Her nose is like a faucet and has a barky cough. It doesn't phase her as she still goes FULL FORCE!
You are probably wondering what 207 days means to me. Well, that's the exact number of days Malaena-Sloan was in Guatemala without her family. TODAY marks her being with her whole hee-haw gang for 207 days. We still read about people that their babies aren't home yet, so again I thank God for not only the blessing of our baby girl but the blessing she's been with her family for 207 days.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Isn't it an amazing feeling when you have them home for as long as they lived away from you?? I know when I realized that about Arianna I was so emotional!!
I hope she feels better soon!
Oh and I have 18 more days until I leave for Guatemala!! Praying the trip is a complete success!! It looks like we're going to distribute toys and treats to 400-500 children!! YEAH!! That's praise worthy in itself!

Courtney said...

so happy Malae is home. So precious. Sorry she is sick. I love your scarf! you have such good taste and I want to kiss little Malae all over she is so stinkin cute. courtney