Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How 'Bout Them Cardinals....

Malaena-Sloan in December!
Malaena-Sloan in September!

It's pictures like these that make me realize how much our daughter has grown. It truly blows my mind. We purchased twelve-month clothes that I thought Malae would have to "grow" into. She had one of the outfits on today and WOW....PERFECT FIT!

We are so enjoying the baby girl. I wish I could figure out her sleep thing. She flips and flops all night long. Then, she will have outburst of a scream/cry that wakes us up. She used to do it very often. Last night, she did it three times. Night before last, I got up and held Malaena for a couple of hours. Then she will truly get into a deep sleep with no flopping. She seems truly rested when she gets up in the morning, but I don't know how she can be. If anyone has any insight, it would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

It is so good to hear that someone else is dealing with the same thing!! They are both just so tiny and precious....you would think that they needed sleep!!! I love the idea that they are very intelligent. Can't wait to meet y'all someday soon!

Lindsey

THE SCHAEFERS said...

How quickly they grow :)
Adorable pictures!

Lou said...

She's precious! And wow, I can't believe how big she's getting!