Friday, August 22, 2008

OUR WORLD REVOLVES AROUND....

Malae clowning around!
Hey Buckaroos!
Malaena-Sloan loves her cowgirl hat!
Daddy and his girl getting ready for bed!
Malaena-Sloan fights her sleep! We take turns rocking and wallering her and we ususally get worn down before she does!
I begin my day with Mama! Daddy serves us breakfast in bed. I have a little girl's rice cake and Mama has a big girl's rice cake and peanut butter!
Uh-Oh! Malfunciton of my hat while turning my head it was hitting the pillow!
We have a ball with this child!
A sleepy girl all dressed for her day!

2 comments:

Lou said...

She is precious! I love the hats! All she needs now is the little pink cowgirl boots. My son is all about the cowboy hats and boots too! Very cute!!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

SHe is adorable. Your whole family is. Isn't it great to have the two extreme age groups! (Well, sometimes it is, those teen years!)
They are all a joy!!