Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just Hanging Out....

I snapped this one morning after Daddy gave Malaena-Sloan her morning bottle, they both were OUT! I must admit, I got some stuff around the house knocked out!
Malae is melted and poured in these PJ's! She is sitting up all by herself in the crib that is next to Mama and Daddy's bed!
Malaena-Sloan looks like she is up to something! We were in her room playing.
Brock is holding the drum we got in Guatemala teaching his little sister how to play it. She loved it!
Sometimes I think she is going to take off crawling at any minute, then she will start her rolling everywhere again!


We didn't got to church this morning as Malaena-Sloan slept in and I did too! By the end of the day, I am worn out! I think the biggest part of it is I wake up even when Malae doesn't just to check on her. I probably get up 2-3 times each night and it takes me a while to get back asleep. Don't get me wrong, I am fine with it! I know she will outgrow this phase too quickly! Also, I'm nervous about leaving her in the nursery...I am just not ready to do that yet!

Malaena-Sloan wakes up each day in the most precious mood. I tell you what...she truly has a sweet spirit about her. She is doing new tricks each day with her latest being babbling non-stop. Oh, and she curls her tongue like nothing I have ever seen. It goes out and curls up on the end...it's really different, but she's proud to do it. When I get her dressed, she LOVES a little mirror time! It's so cute. Malaena-Sloan is very interested in what I am eating. She wants to taste everything, and I try and explain that she's just not ready for lettuce! When she tastes anything, she closes her eyes tight and shakes her head. It's funny. As you can tell, I'm treasuring each moment with my Baby Girl!

No comments: