Monday, January 14, 2008

GREAT NEWS ON A MONDAY!


I am so thankful for all of my family and friends that are praying our Malaena-Sloan home. Today, the U.S. Immigration Department issued news that is totally positive when it comes to my case and many others in similar circumstances. The U.S. Department of State even issued a statement today that ended with something like they would work on getting in-process cases completed A.S.A.P!!! YIPPEE! I had lunch with my wonderful friend, Chantelle, and her awesome daughter, Bianca. I don't know what I would do without Chantelle through this "waiting" mode. She recently went through this herself in getting little Bianca home. She told me today that when our case gets out of PGN, we are going to have a big,'ol PARTAY!! I will keep everyone posted as we receive news. Now, reality is sitting in of all the necessities we must get before Malaena gets home. It's not that much, but enough that will fill some of my time. I'm finishing the little scarf for Malaena this week. I read in my "Baby's First Year" book that Malaena could be trying to roll over this week. I can't wait until I can witness all these milestones for myself. Donnie told me today that it won't be long NOW! Let's continue praying for these miracles!

1 comment:

Lou said...

Thank goodness some positive news! Won't be long now, hopefully. Come on Mr Barrios, let this baby come home!