Monday, September 17, 2007

Construction is Underway


We have officially got a baby girl nursery in the Harris's house!!! Painting began around 2:30pm and those of you who know me well know that I will be wearing my future daughter's nursery color for a few days!! Her wall color is called Lemon Meringue. It turned out beautifully. I couldn't stop there. Our future Malaena now has her bed assembled, changing table in place, rug down.....it's simply so sweet! Donnie and I had to make a run to Target to get a few things that she had to have....a Princess TV/DVD combo!!

As far as progress....we continue to wait for our I171 which is the last document that will come from US Immigration. I contacted Joann Emerson's office (our congress woman), and they said that they could totally help the situation. Our adoption agency requested all of our dossier paperwork last week so it was overnighted. Also, Caroline, our agency's attorney, emailed me and said once the final paper comes we should expect an immediate referral or a wait of up to one week. God is truly teaching me that things happen on HIS time!

Please continue praying for our baby girl, Malaena Sloan, to find her way to us!

No comments: