Sunday, December 5, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

fabulous Santa Sunday at "simply stated!" i can't even begin to express how smoothly the day went! 42 children participated and not one child cry! i call that....SUCCESS! YIPPEE!!! a big thanks to all who took part in our day! next year, santa has agreed to come visit us twice and we'll be announcing the dates soon so you can mark your calendar!

some special ones from today....
santa and his favorite 2 elves...me and kendra! i'm so thankful for kendra! she helps me with my projects but is a fabulous photographer herself!
i love when this child is in front of my camera! she melts me....she had her list in her hand! love it! an organized girlie at such a young age!
love this one of carson! sweet!
this family drove 2 hours to share in our day! thanks, bradleys!
i adore this child. she melts me! donnie has come a long way in his photography!
pretty sure this one will have to come out each year at Christmas! I LOVE THIS!
our baby girl was the hardest child to get a smile out of or even look at the camera! but...she's sweet as you get!
merry Christmas from our family!

No comments: