Monday, March 29, 2010

kristen and jerrick....

awwwhhhh! back to work! what a beautiful day to start going full-force! the studio is starting to take shape. i am convinced i can't handle construction. it makes me irritable and it makes me in a fog! back from vacation and on a cruise there's really not much to do when you are tired of relaxing. those of my blog friends that know me, guess how long it took me to be over being "relaxed?" about a day and i was over it and ready to do something.....SSSOOOO.....i was a little sea sick and it made me feel better to eat french fries. one day for lunch, i ate a hamburger patty and a PLATE of french fries. today was the first day of the rest of my life, so i headed back to la weight loss and re-committed! when i stepped on the scale, i was pleasantly surprised. i have just a couple of pounds to my personal goal but i'd love to lose 7. we'll see....keep you posted!

this afternoon, i had the honor of photographing a beautiful couple....kristen and jerrick! these two love to laugh so we get along fabulously!
fun! fun! fun!
i adore this couple! can't wait to share your wedding day with you! we just about have too much fun!

hope your week is super blessed!

No comments: