Monday, February 8, 2010

on locations....again...cube STYLE....

people seem so shocked when i shoot come rain or come shine. i have never EVER noticed the different dynamics about the weather until i am photographing people on a daily basis. i did some fabulous work today for technology and networking company, and it was a ton of fun. it was a tad chilly but i love how the weather effects people's moods, the dynamics of an overcast day effecting the lighting and the cold making my brain work in a quick, creative fashion!!!! i'm totally lovin' God blessing my life and letting me do what i love!!

darla, my dear friend and my photographer-in-training, captured this image for me. my husband gifted me with the amazing orange jacket which is meant to ski in but works great for being outside playing!!!

No comments: