Tuesday, January 5, 2010

what does 2010 hold....

oh, what fun today was! i had the privilege of photographing another beauty queen. this beauty is more than meets the eye! in speaking with her, i definitely thought she was older than brock and she's only 18. pretty sure at 18 i was NOT this grounded, focused and well-rounded. we began the shoot this morning at 11:30am. a heat wave had come through and my little nissan cube said it was 21 degrees. i explained to mary how i hate the cold and she said it would not bother her as she had been an ice skater for years. WOW! AN ICE SKATER! i could brag and brag about mary but the real beauty is she's as pretty on the inside as the outside. i must compliment her parents for doing such a great job!

i've been thinking a lot about our new year. i have so much to do, so much to learn and i've decided to try and share more of it with you. Lord only knows that i am pretty ordinary, but God does put me in some incredible situations. one of my dear friends told me about 7 years ago, that i truly have no filter. she told me i say things that no one else can say and get by with. well....i really didn't get what she was saying then but it becomes a little clearer to me each day. i think on my blog so far i have always read and re-read my post so they would be somewhat filtered. i won't be talking negatively about anyone but i will start talking more about "real" stuff in life. enough for now but stay tuned....

be watching for mary bauer! i predict her holding the Miss America title in our near future....


aaahhhh! to be a cold, beauty queen!!!! she looks pretty HOT to me!
mary's mother, teresa, really came through for this shoot. she purchased a bunch of accessories for mary and they are obviously fabulous!!!!
this could be one of my all-time favorite images by me!!!! you can't imagine how cold we were at this point! mary never let it show....even her nose didn't get as red as mine!

No comments: