Friday, January 29, 2010

on location is FuN....

i have had my little cube for a couple of months and i've meant to feature the cube in a pic but i tend to forget! we are doing shoots here in texas and i had to get a pic of the cube in front of this western town! the sun was going down and it truly was the perfect day. malaena-sloan is really enjoying "working' with me! today, i photographed a 2-year-old little boy and she so wasn't buying it! she had a little melt down but we put her in a different room and let her deal with it!

back to the cube....it's my studio on wheels. some people have referred to it as the donut delivery truck. you can make fun all you want but not one person has gotten in on the inside and not liked it. it's super roomy and drives great! great gas mileage....a fun little ride. so....if you see my in your neighborhood, give me a big wave!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

My paran LOVES his little cube!! Glad your business has taken off!