Tuesday, October 13, 2009

favorite picture(s) this week....

Let me just start this post by saying when I was a little girl, my daddy would have NEVER thought of this!!!! As creative as my mama is, I'm not so sure she would have thought of this either! I had three shoots this past Sunday (if you are a faithful blog reader, you already knew that!) I called and Donnie said that Malaena-Sloan had something to show me when I got home. I could NOT imagine what these two had been up to, and let me tell ya....in my WILDEST DREAMS, I would have never thought of this! Donnie had ran to Wal-Mart and Malaena-Sloan stayed with Brock. Well....let me skip ahead a couple of hours and tell you when I walked in Malaena-Sloan was saying, "Dis! Dis! Dis" That is, "This! This! This," in Malaena-Sloan talk! She was holding out her hands and pointing to her toes! YEP!!!! Daddy painted her fingernails and toenails BUT not just in a normal fashion! He alternated colors for Halloween! He EVEN bought the polish at Wal-Mart and it wasn't a kit!!!! SSSSOOOO, you may be questioning who the creative one in our family truly is!!!!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute! I am impressed! I don't think Merlin would ever be that brave!

Vanessa said...

Too cute!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Wow! I'm impressed with Malae's daddy! Can I sign Bella up for a mani and pedi, too? Ha!

You have such a great family!