Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday.....Fun Day.....

This was truly a GREAT weekend!
Malaena-Sloan giving baby Silas some LOVE!
BreAnna and Baby Silas before church!

I love this boy!
How sweet these two can be together!
The grandbabies!
Brock adores Malaena-Sloan!
Lauren Grace starts school Thursday!
Brock and his Uncle Billy!


Macyn and Penny live in the country at our log cabin. Penny was never the country girl, but Aunt Cheri IS! Macyn wants to explore but her Mama won't let her....Aunt Cheri will! I do what any aspiring photographer does....I bribe her by going into the forrest or wading in the stream! She had a ball and told me that her Mama never lets her get her feet in!
Getting a pic of the two of them is not easy feat! Notice Malae's expression.....so over me!

These girls were having a BALL! Macyn is really good with M-S. I think she's totally used to the fact that she's not the baby anymore. Malae just adores Macy!
Malaena-Sloan loves bicycles! This is Macyn's old one.
I can so see them doing this at 16 and 11!

4 comments:

Butler's said...

Wonderful pictures and it looks like great "family time". I had not checked out your blog in 2 weeks and so much has happened in two weeks. Miss you! Bren

Anonymous said...

So cute! I just love your pictures!

Chantelle said...

Love love the pics of MAcyn at the cabin. What an awesome location and 2 cutey girls to shoot. I love Mae Mae's expression!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Great pictures. I love the one in the stream!