Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Donnie....

Today is Donnie's Birthday! Donnie is such a GREAT gift-giver and super romantic. Me....not-so-much! I wrote Donnie a letter for his birthday letting him know how much I love and appreciate him. Also, telling him I'd prepare supper. We hung out most of the day, which made me scrounging to pull dinner all together. Pretty bad that the BIRTHDAY BOY had to grill the steaks while I ran to get the fixins! We had Donnie's favorite meal....steak and a baked potato! It was yummy!

I pray for many blessings for my dear husband this year!




2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Could you possibly be plugging Mcalister's Sweet Tea?
No, that is not possible!
Love you!
Gifts are good!

Pineapple Princess said...

Happy, happy bday to your hubbs!

May I have some of that sweet tea, please?