Wednesday, July 15, 2009

There's the Sabbath and the Monthly Trip to the Hairdresser.....

I told you that my newly, designed blog was going to talk more about my daily antics in life. WELL....one of the thing that is a weekly priority is always remembering the Sabbath. Probably my second date to remember each month is my appointment with my hairdresser. My view on my hair appointment is every four weeks for cut and color whether I need it or not!!!! I'd go every three weeks if my hairdresser would allow it!!! Don't get me wrong, I do stop by for the occasional pampering of her blowing it straight or curling it for me.

I met my hairdresser about five years ago. I was in search of a hairdresser and gave Nikki a try. We hit it off, and she falls into my category of bestest friends! We spend a lot of time together outside her salon, but I do make so many trips by to visit, Malaena-Sloan practically knows "how to" mix color. Seriously, Malaena-Sloan knows where the color cabinet is and that is the one thing off limits!!!

I want to thank Nikki for letting me PRACTICE on her. I'd like to say I'm not obsessed with capturing the moment, but I'd be lying. If you are in need for an AMAZING HAIRDRESSER, Nikki's salon is called the Black Pearl and is located in Cape Girardeau, MO. Her phone number is 573-332-snip!


My favorite and the first shot of the day!!!





Nik, as you'd say, "Thanks friend."

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those shots came out great!!

Suzanne said...

Wow the shots are great. Do you take in color then edit to black in white