Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our 4th with the Family....

We went to our family reunion today and there truly were adults there. Apparantly, Donnie and I hung with the kids cause that's what I got all the pictures of! We also have to hang where our daughter does, because we don't want her causing any trouble with her cousins! HA! Truly, we just love watching her interact with her family she sees a couple of times a year. Of course, she sees Owen all the time, and they love to hang out.

What a GREAT day! I feel a little miserable cause my mom made some of my favorites and I overate. Good thing holidays are separated!!!!
My oldest nephew is out-growing me. He used to be in every picture but this is the only one I got of him.

How sweet this baby boy is! My baby nephew, Owen! His nickname is "Bruiser."

My handsome husband and my handsome nephew!
This girl isn't afraid of a boy!
I'm pretty sure she wasn't getting her way here!
Trey found a special interest in Malaena-Sloan. He wanted to "baby" her which made her mad. I kept explaining to him to treat her like a big kid! (She's such the BIG KID!)
Hangin' with the boys!
Another action shot!
These are the best of buddies. Mollie and Lauren are 2nd cousins. Lauren is my niece and had a awful infection in her eye! Please pray for its healing!
Baby girl wanting something Owen has!
Mama will kill me for posting the "backside" of her but I loved this pic! Lauren just adores her Grammy!
Mama and Me!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOVE the photo of you and your mom!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Hi- I've been following your blog since we "met" on an adoption yahoo group last year, but I don't think I've ever left a comment. Until today...what a beautiful picture of you and your Mom to cherish!!

And I think your photos are looking wonderful, too- you must be learning lots :)