Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Graduation Party Pics!!!!

I'll have a swimmer by the end of summer....Malae loves the water!
My nephew, Drew, enjoying the perfect weather.
Kayla and Macyn poolside
Brock and his graduation cake
My dear friend and hairdresser, Nikki and me!
Aunt Carlene and Mama (they've been best friends since I was 7 years old.)
Donnie and Malaena-Sloan having a good ol' time poolside.
Penny, me, Demetra and Lance (the gang from Gideon High School minus Shawn Tarkington and Steve, of course)
Demetra and Mike came from Texas to celebrate with us.
My little brother, Billy!
My cousin, Angie, Mom, Aunt June and me!
52 people helped us celebrate Brock's graduation! It was an amazing day.....it really seemed like his Daddy, Steve, should have walked in the door at any time. Steve would certainly be proud of our son, as well as many other folks!!!

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Congratulations to Brock! What an amazing guy! You must be so incredibly proud and rightly so!

Your pictures are so beautiful! You are so talented. Are you lovin' all that you are learning? You'll have to teach me, please!!

Congrats again!

Oh, by the way... I just love that picture of Malae hanging upside down from the fridge (from another post). That was so funny! :)

Blessings to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brock!!!! Great pictures as always!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations Brock!!