Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Milwaukee, WI....BBBRRRR!

The family in Wisconsin!
Downtown Milwaukee on our shopping spree. Sheri (my boss at Bella Bambino Photography), Malaena-Sloan and me. No purchases!ha!

Well, Malaena-Sloan has gone to her first major league baseball game. She's gone two days in a row and was a trooper. I'm telling you, this child just adapts to whatever we expose her to. It's amazing.

I have had my first lesson in photography from the amazing Sheri Grippo with Bella Bambino Photography!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You are only 1 1/2 hrs from me :)
Hope you have fun .....

Susie said...

What do you mean BBBRRRRR? This is a heat wave compared to our February! I am not bringing it with me, expect warm air and sunshine when Bella and I come. Did you realize we are coming on Mothers Day? Were going to celebrate a day early, I am not delaying this trip by a second. :) luv you