Friday, January 30, 2009

FAMILY TIME....

I nearly forgot to share. Malaena-Sloan started giving kisses on Sunday, January 25. It was huge in our house, when she puckered up and leaned over and kissed her Daddy. Then, she leaned over and smooched me. She's been kissing us for months, but not the full-blown pucker up and smooch lips! Needless to say, the family has been getting lots of kisses this week. She was even kissing the dog on the nose this morning then following that with kissing me. Usually that would gross me out, but not coming from my girl!!

I cut Grandma's hair and fixed it! I told her she looks 82 already and with her new hair, she looks 72!!!
Our pretty girl!
Malaena-Sloan had to have cranberry juice because her Great-Grandma Fortner was drinking it. Malae has followed every step of G-ma!
Hmm....Whatcha think about that, Mama?!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Girl, Malae looks more like you than you may know, so fun! Hey, got my blog slurped to blurb today, they are up and running again. Wanted to call you this week, but know your busy with a houseful. Its snowing here today...lake effect snow. Its pretty out, but I am so ready for summer already. luv you!

Chantelle said...

We Love our Mae Mae!!! Yo uknow I was just teasing you on our blog...I knew you would read it and get fired up!
We love you guys and I love seeing little Malae grow and learn new things. She is such a smart little cookie!
Happy to see you kids today!
Love
Chant

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I was going to say what what Susie already did....Malae looks so much like you. Amazing how God blesses us with these angels that fit so perfectly in our families.

You Grandmother looks awesome. I hope I look that good at 82.

Pineapple Princess said...

What a beauty Malae is!

Enjoy your time with your family. Can't wait to see more pictures!