Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home 7 Months...

Malaena-Sloan has been home 7 months today! WOW! She's exactly where she was tonight the first night she was home. Sacked out between Daddy and Mama in their bed. She's been doing AWESOME at night and sleeping most of the night in her crib by our bed. Last night, she felt ucky and I was holding her and babying her most of the night. She's already made it to our bed tonight...ugh! I'll make it!

We are taking our first little trip since Baby Girl came home. We are headed to Branson tomorrow. I'm excited and think I have everything packed...it's like moving. I need to relax and sleep while I can. I'll post pics when I get home!

3 comments:

Candy said...

WHAT I JUST LEFT THERE...DARN IT... It was a BLAST SDC was great and we saw the Haygoods and dixie stanpede...WE Really had a great time as a Family...

Happy 7 months...to you and ME...Wait I Mean MS and JJ...HAHA

Mama Bunny said...

Yep, used the witch for my adoption. Spent over 300 days waiting on PGN approval, six months of that was spent kicked out and Sue lying her tooshie off.

I'm sorry you had to meet her. How unfortunate!

Susie said...

Have fun love! I am going to enjoy a weekend home! luv you all, Susie