Sunday, June 8, 2008

So Many Firsts....

This is one of my best friends and hairdresser and Malaena-Sloan's Aunt Nikki!
Just taking a little nap in her Jumparoo!
Our girl is happy from daylight to dark!

This afternoon Malaena-Sloan and I got in the swimming pool together. We didn't last long as the pool needed to be vacuumed which I did when Donnie came out. This was a first for her and I put her down in her floater and she totally loved it. She kicked her little lets to beat the band. Donnie didn't make it down in time to get a picture...ugh. I will get one soon! Malaena-Sloan is growing up at such a fast rate. Today, I put her in her bumbo seat and put puffs in front of her. I've been doing this everyday. She grabbed all the puffs she could and held them. She can't quite get them in her mouth but she tries. She also held her small bottle for the first time, and she's able to put her binky in-and-out of her mouth. Malaena-Sloan still doesn't have a tooth through the gum, but the jaw tooth is close.

Brock came home last night from church camp. He went to Fall Creek Falls in the Smokey Mountains. He had a great time but is sunburnt on his knees.

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh, she is so cute....I can't stand it!! I know you are having an amazing time with her!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Just as your comment came through, I was catching up on your blog!!! Malaena-Sloan is just a gorgeous doll baby and it looks like you guys are having a blast. It is just so awesome to see these babies HOME!!!!
Life IS crazy here too. I have been reading your blog, but have been really bad about commenting on anyone's blogs recently! We're in fast motion around here!!
Blessings on you all!
steph and maya

Susie said...

Ahh the good life! love you Malae! Susie