Monday, March 3, 2008

Our Weekend....

This weekend we attended the local Cancer Gala with our closest friends. We spend a lot of time with everyone in this picture and each person will play a big role in Malaena's life. From left are Eric and Chantelle, Me and Donnie, Darla and Wayland. It was a fun night and I toted my camera the whole night but this is the only picture we took of the group! I am so thankful for each person in this picture. Everyone has been SO supportive during our adoption process!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Whew!!!! Hot Mama! You all look gorgeous! Glad you had fun. Susie

Darla Beller said...

Wow! We are gorgeous! What a fun night and weekend we had together. Way and I talked about what a blessing it is that God brought our lives together in friendship. We love you guys!

Marlene said...

What a great thing to be involved with. I could barely recognize you with straight hair.