Saturday, February 2, 2008
I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
Yesenia tagged me. Now coming from Jackson, MO, we all know that tagging isn't a good thing. I am winging this blogging thing anyway....totally self-taught. SO, when I got the memo I was "tagged," my mind went back to playing on the playground at Gideon Elementary School. The girls chased the boys to "tag" them. I now have the rules, but hope I do it correctly!
There are 5 rules to being tagged:
1. The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Here's the 7 strange/weird facts about myself:
1. Every friend I have met online knows my name is Cheri. You are probably pronouncing it "Sherry"....WRONG! My name is pronounced "Cherry."
2. Because of my name, I collect lots of cherry stuff. The P.J.'s I am wearing have cherries on them, my kitchen is decorated with an oil-painting of a bowl of cherries, my car is cherry red....you get the picture!
3. One of my favorite foods in life is cold greenbeans straight out of a can!
4. Eventhough I write and eat left-handed, I do EVERYTHING else right handed (even use scissors.)
5. Because of #4, I can't tell right from left. I am a farmer's daughter and must give directions using north, south, east and west!!!
6. If I can eat something, I can wear it. When I eat a meal, I usually have some part of it either on my face or on my clothes!
7. I have a double-crown. My uncle has one (neither of my parents.) My bio son has a normal crown, but I passed it on to my oldest nephew, Drew, and my niece, Lauren.
Visit my friends' interesting blogs:
I hope everyone enjoys this game. Y'all know 7 things about me that you would have never known without this "TAG."