Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

My family came to our house today. We sure have a lot to be thankful for and these five children are at the top of our list!! Pictured are Alex, Logan, Drew, Lauren and Brock! They had a great time playing together today. Lauren is quite the entertainer. She says out of the blue, "I've got my eyes on you!" It's so precious. We got an update about our case that we are thankful for, as well. Our Family Court interviews were done November 20th. Mirella, our Guatemalan attorney, feels we will be out of Family Court by December 10th which is when they take a month long vacation! SSSSOOO, this may throw us into the new year before entering PGN! It may be April before our bundle of joy comes home. Bottom line.....this is in God's hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw your comment on the Kohler's blog, and just wanted to say hi. I am a Palmetto Hope family too...my daughter Maya came home almost a year and a 1/2 ago. I just wanted to wish you well, and reassure you that you are in GREAT hands. Mirella was our attorney too. She is a go-getter and takes care of business!! Let me know if you have any questions along the way!
Our blog can be found at:
www.maya-grace.blogspot.com
Best wishes~ stephanie