Saturday, April 10, 2010

whew....

busy week but amazing! i had many shoots this week only to be highlighted with a wonderful wedding reception this evening! i told emily (one of my assistants), i truly feel like i am doing what God put me on this earth to do. first of all, i love life and second, i love people. for years, my hobby has been getting to know people. just interviewing them, listening and learning about what makes us all different. one thing i discovered in the last couple of weeks about people through my beautiful 2 1/2-year-old is there are fewer HAPPY people than unhappy people that i meet in a week's time. my husband has been cooking supper for us quite a bit, and the other day, malaena-sloan took a bite and said, "WOW!" WOW....i love that word. if you listen in a week's time, you don't hear the word WOW too often. when you do, stop and observe the person saying the word, "WOW!" from my observation through the eye's of my daughter, it takes a lot to "WOW" a person in today's society. the other thing about the word "WOW," i think the word is only in the vocabulary of happy people.

i love to be "WOW'd"! i try to thank God for those moments that i am "WOW'd". in thinking about our new studio at "simply stated", i have thought about the whole concept of being "WOW'd"! i hope my clients feel this feeling from the first time they see an image i post, the first time they talk to me on the phone or when they walk in our amazing studio! "WOW"-ing folks is the customer service i am striving for!

ssssooooo.....i am going to close with the images that "simply wow'd" me this week.....




when i capture a bride looking this amazing, it was all worth it!



i adore this on so many levels! bianca was over me for a long time, and the fact that she has fun when we take her picture now makes me smile!



you knew i'd have to close with one of little miss hot stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures as always!!!
I love how your studio is turning out!