Sunday, January 17, 2010

a family i love!!!!

a day filled with lots of laughter!
i met ladonna when she was 15! i have had the opportunity to work with ladonna for over five years either at mcalister's deli or just babies, i have watched her become an amazing young woman, and i happen to share the same birthday as her! i have always felt a connection with her from the moment we met. my husband actually introduced her parents! i absolutely LOVE photographing her! i just had to post a few from today's shoot......
sneak peek....! fabulous stuff today, ladonna!!



aaahhhh! never too early to think about a perfect picture for mother's day!
busy, busy week ahead! don't forget to call and book your "simply intimate" shoot. i've been too busy to count how many days to valentine's day, but girls, you need to get on my calendar as time is super limited!!!!!

fun, fun, fun things to come. i am actually going to have an UGLY CHAIR contest! it has to be older than the hunter green and burgundy phase! the contest will be happening in a couple of weeks! details to come soon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived close to you so you could take pictures of my kiddo's! You take fabulous pictures! You got soooo go sooo fast!

Cheri said...

I will travel! I saw you are in Texas, Terri! I'm actually going to Texas for a shoot next week. My car has wheels!