Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't Drink the WATER!

I'm not sure who reads my blog these days. When my family was beginning our adoption, I started this blog to document our journey. I had SO much support from this blog both with comments, phone calls and many prayers while getting our daughter home. I was GREAT at documenting Malaena-Sloan's first year of life, and used my blog to design a book for our girl.

This year, my life has taken a little shift. We are totally settled in with having our daughter in our hearts and home. I decided to shift the focus of my blog. Of course, Malaena-Sloan will continue being a recurring star on my blog, but I'm having guest stars as well.

Officially, September 1, I started a new photography business called "simply stated...a photography company." I have been quite busy the first 18 days of business. It's been amazing and tons of FUN!!!! I'll keep you posted on my progress as I'll have a website up and running very soon. Until then, I'll feature some of my favorite photos or sneak peaks.

Well...we are watching the last Guiding Light. I've watched this show as long as I can remember! An end of a legacy....hmmmmm! I'll miss the Spauldings, Reardons and Bauers!

Caught in the act!
Dad asks her if she's drinking the butt water, and Malaena-Sloan is dancing trying to avoid the answer!
BUT...DAD!!!! This expressive face doesn't have to say a word to get her point across!

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Hee, hee! Butt water!
You guys crack me up. I have to remember that one!!!

Congrats on your new business. You are a blessing to so many! Can't wait to see what's up!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Congratulations on your business!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love the facial expressions they make. Luca gets us laughing so much with his sudden looks! I can never get them captured on camera as they are so spontaneous.