Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Sunday Evening......

I had another day of Bella Bambino Boot Camp today. It's GREAT to come home and practice what we are going over. I am getting less and less cooperation from my family members. Quite funny. I guess I need to go down south where I can practice on my brother's family.

Malaena-Sloan's language has really started developing the last week. She tries to say EVERYTHING. Today, she and I stayed home from church cause I had a near migraine, and Mae-Sloan told her dad, "Bye, Dad." She totally communicates when she wants to go potty, wants Barney on, bubbles for her bath, and many other things. For her vocabulary to be so small, she surely can communicate.

A little dramatic child! I wanted to take a smiling picture through the gate, but OH NO! Because I went through the gate without her, she pouted!!!
This is the first time Malaena-Sloan has had a pony tail. I am pretty sure Mom was fixing my hair like this when I was born. Mae-Sloan is just getting enough hair! YAY!
Malaena-Sloan playing a game with Daddy.
Malaena-Sloan was knocking on the door for Daddy to let her in. She was over taking pictures!
That's all for tonight, FOLKS!!!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Very cute new blog and fabulous pics! So what's the plan Chea-Chae (as Bella would say) What are your dates?

Vanessa said...

LOVE the gate photo!! That's about what I get from my girls when I take too many photos:)

Pineapple Princess said...

Just checkin' in. Love every picture!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Great photos!! And I can totally relate on the hair front!! Isabelle Kate's hair is taking for-ev-er to grow, and it's super curly, which I love, but it's really hard still to pull it up or back. One day we'll have lots to work with, sigh :)