Sunday, May 3, 2009

Forever Family Day Pics....

One year later and Brock is still wearing is McAlister's shirt. He's actually had to go up a size for length! These pics are just how we are today. Malaena-Sloan had a cute little outfit on, but is already dressed for bed!
Mama, Malaena-Sloan, Brock, Logan and Alex
Donnie holding Malaena-Sloan with the boys! No picture of all six of us together because we had no one to take the pic!

Again, I can't believe it's been one year. Heck, I can't believe it's May already! On May 1st, I've always started counting down because this is my birthday month! I am a firm believer in a month long celebration, and this is really going to be a month full of action. We have Susie and Bella's visit coming up, Brock's prom, Brock's Pop Concert, my birthday, Brock's graduation, Brock's graduation party plus are fun-filled daily life we call an adventure.

I'm loving my new job. I enjoy being the studio manager for Bella Bambino Photography, but I have an official new titile....P-I-T...Photographer-in-Training! I am overjoyed with how much I have learned in 7 weeks! I will start posting some of my images as I get a little better at editing and I get my new lens. My debut images which were out-takes from a wedding will be on the Bella Bambino blog soon!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats Cheri!! you know I'm going to need lessons right? you're living my dream!! Well at least my dream of a passion I have! HAPPY FIRST FOREVER FAMILY DAY!!

Susie said...

Still laughing from the hug fall...how great is it that were checking blogs in the same room!?