Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday!!!

I go to get a pedicure today, but I wasn't the one who enjoyed it. Malaena-Sloan entertained herself the whole hour we were at Nikki's salon! She had a GREAT time, and it's so cute to see her SO BUSY!!! She jabbered to us the WHOLE TIME! When we start understanding everyword, the girl is really going to have something to say!

ENOUGH FROM ME, SEE MALAENA-SLOAN IN ACTION....
Malaena-Sloan was surprised she was getting to do this, she kept looking at me to make sure it was O.K.
"Hmmmm....what else will Aunt Nikki let me put in the pedicure water. Mom's feet may have to come out...just not enough room!!"
"I love that Mama tries to make everything a learning experience! I'm wet from head-to-toe and I didn't get in trouble."
Do you think a 16-month-old has been to the beauty shot too much when she starts mixing her own hair color?!!!!!
Malaena-Sloan slapped her "pretend color" on her hair!!!!
This is Malae trying to convince her Daddy that it is O.K. for her to get herself soaked....even my hair, Daddy!
This child certainly does make me LAUGH!!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey at least she didn't come out of there with pink hair!!! That's only a few short years away!! LOL

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Kim & Dave said...

What a cutie!!!!

She seems as busy as our 18 mo old!!!