Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Daughter OURSTANDING In Her Field....

Bathtime at Grammy's!
This toy was Brock's that Grammy cleaned up for Malaena-Sloan.
Malae finds a pacifier and uses it as a teether.
Donnie with our kiddos on Alex's 16th Birthday!
Mama and Daughter.
It's always been tradition to take pictures of the kids in the cotton field. When we stepped out of the vehicle, just smelling the cotton gave me a great feeling. When I was a kid, we got to tromp the cotton in trailers which are some of my favorite memories. Tromping cotton is obsolete NOW!
Malaena-Sloan standing in the cotton field that has been in my family I think 45 years.
Exploring the the cotton patch!
My 18-year-old holding my one-year-old....WOW!
You can really see her two new top teeth here and it's not the center two!!! One of the center ones broke the gum yesterday!YEAH!

Malae thought she might like the taste of cotton as well!

Yep...taste pretty good and it's all gone!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

Vanessa said...

Too cute~~ I LOVE the cotton fild photos! I would love to see this myself!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love the cotton field. It is so fun to share those special memories with all of our children throughout the years. Your family is beautiful.

Courtney said...

I love the cotton field pictures. Especially your 18yr old holding your one year old. How precious. I can not believe her teeth. What a sweetie. Courtney

Courtney said...

don't know why it took me so long to do this, but i finally added you to my blog roll. sorry courtney

Unknown said...

The way her teeth are coming in is just way too cute.

Pineapple Princess said...

Such cute pictures in the cotton patch! She is adorable!!!