Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Busy Week....

Malaena-Sloan loves her bath time. I thought this picture captured her thought exactly...not in my eyes!!!!
Malaena-Sloan was hanging out with Annie the Nanny and fell asleep in her JUMPAROO....imagine that?! Annie thought it was the sweetest thing!
Donnie put his foot next to Malaena-Sloan's and she thought it was the funniest thing. They did it over and over!


We've added a new edition to the Harris Houshold....Annie the Nanny. I will get a picture of her and Malae next week. She helped me with our girl 3 days this week, but that was a little much for Mama!! Starting next week it will only be one day for 4-5 hours, then on an "as needed" basis. I am so blessed to be able to take Malaena-Sloan everywhere I go, but sometimes it's unfair to her. That is why I decided to get Annie. Malaena is one active child like me and I hate sitting still for an hour and I can imagine how she feels.

I just looked back through some pictures from Guatemala....WOW! Our girl has been doing some growing, and she should. Malaena still loves to eat, and she weighs over 20 pounds now. I haven't measured her length but she's grown! Her stature is still thick and compact and exceptionally cute. Her personality is OUTGOING! She performs on CUE! My aunt says she is JUST LIKE ME when I was a baby! I swell with pride!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I am so glad this will be a quieter week for you my friend. Malae, you are one special little girl. lots of love, Susie

Chantelle said...

This kid is THE CUTEST! And we love every inch of her!!!!!
I love seeing new pics even though I get to see her pretty often. She is changing so much and getting bigger every day.
WE LOVE MALAE!