Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Weekend Guest....SUSIE!!!!

I have been so blessed to meet so many amazing people in our adoption quest. I would have to say, I have made a lifelong friend....Susie. She is from Michigan and has a sister that lives about an hour and a half away from me. She and her husband took time out of the Spring Break to come and visit Donnie and me. We knew we were great friends through emailing and chats on the phone. After meeting in person, I'd say we are sisters split at birth. Like I blogged before, we are SO MUCH ALIKE!!! I love this picture....it reminds me of pictures of me after my bunking party. Susie and I stayed up 'til wee hours of the night talking and got up about 8am to visit some more. We both needed a little LIP COLOR or Bonne Bell Lip Smacker!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Oh just love ya Sis! I think we look pretty darn good for only a few hours of sleep. Way till we get to Guat. We are going to need adjoining rooms! Susie