Sunday, April 13, 2008

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN....

I brought Malaena-Sloan's bag downstairs today to put the final essentials in it that I purchased last week (diapers, cereal, baby food, teething rings, new binky-doodles and BENADRYL!) I haven't weighed her bag yet, but I will. We think that Malaena-Sloan's final DNA was swabbed from her little cheek last Thursday or Friday. It should be to Lab Corp tomorrow and we should be PINK by the end of the week! Stay tuned to see what develops. Brock walked downstairs as we were taking this picture and he said, "You guys are crazy!" Someday when Malaena-Sloan is able to read this, I want her to know HOW EXCITED HER FAMILY WAS!

5 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

I feel your anticipation and excitement all the way over here (Guatemala)! I think about you so often, and I'm so excited for you!

Stacy

Susie said...

I am so TOTALLY impressed with your packing! I on the other hand, am convinced I over packed. Way to go girl. Looking forward to PINK this week for both of us! Hugs, Susie

Candy said...

Hey girly do you really think we will have PINK by the END of this WEEK....AHHHHHH...Crap girl you make me want to go ahead a JUMP on an airplane too....I AM SO WIGGING OUT...that me , you , and Susie will all be picking up at the SAME TIME...WATCH OUT EMBASSY the CRAZY GUATE MOMS ARE TAKING OVER!!!

Saul and Amy Valdez said...

Cheri and Don, You have really been blessed! I haven't checked the blog in a couple of weeks and here you are getting ready to go pick up Malaena! We are so happy for you all. Our Eduardo has truly made our lives more complete and I know that Malaena will bless your home with her sunshine and love forever. And you didn't have to wait two years like we did! You truly have been blessed and I know that The Lord hears and answers prayers.

Lou said...

Enjoy every moment! You are bringing back happy memories... Hope your pink comes this week so you can bring her on home! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!