Friday, March 7, 2008

What I Know For Sure...

I know FOR SURE that I did NOT get to post my OUT this week! I know FOR SURE I AM ONE WEEK closer to posting my OUT! I know FOR SURE the little girl in this picture is SO WORTH THE WAIT! I know FOR SURE that I have to cling to that! I know FOR SURE that I am IN LOVE with our Little Miss Thang as I am posting yet another picture of myself without make-up!

I dreamed of our pick-up trip this morning. It seemed so real and Donnie, Malaena and I were so HAPPY! Please keep tuning in because it's coming soon! Again, thanks for all the positive, encouraging posts and emails I am getting. It's nice knowing so MANY people are praying for me and my daughter. Have an awesome weekend, and let's pray the PGN folks get plenty of rest so they can get TONS of babies OUT next week!

5 comments:

Stroup Family said...

I can't wait for Malaena and Ella to come home! It is SO worth the wait for those precious Guatemalan sweethearts!
Love,
Shari
encounteringella.blogspot.com

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

Our OUTS are COMING!!!! and soon!
I hope we both hear something next week... wouldnt that be great if we were on p/u together.

Pineapple Princess said...

It's so fun to see new pictures of Malaena! Praying for your OUT next week!

Stacy

Bobbi said...

She's gorgeous! I am praying that Malaena will be home with you soon!

Susie said...

The good news is, God never needs a rest! Here's to a great week for both of us dear friend. Susie